August long weekend: 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th, 2007- Kelowna, B.C.
Duotone is an artist-run festival promoting contemporary and experimental emerging and professional artists in Canada and Internationally. Duotone works in concert with local, national and international partners to curate and program a multi-day, multi- disciplinary art and music event. The Duotone Arts Festival emphasizes collaboration between invited artists, musicians, performers and the community to provide a celebratory event that enhances public wellbeing. Duotone is held annually each summer in Kelowna, B.C. Canada.
Duotone gives you:
– 4 days in the beautiful Okanagan Valley B.C.
– Venus to exhibit, screen, perform your work
– Opportunity to be selected to exhibit your work in a professional Gallery setting in Toronto
– Network with some of Canada?s most interesting and creative personalities
– CARFAC Fees
You give Duotone:
– Artist statement based on 2007 theme see our website (www.duotonearts.com)
– Proposal for intended work w/brief summary
– Portfolio (PDF. Doc, Swf. or DVD)
– 20$ Registration Fee, checks and hard copy material can be sent to
Duotone 360 Euclid Ave suite 1
Checks payable to Jose Gates.
All material sent to Duotone cannot be returned.
For more information visit: